The range of winches that we supply and use are of very high quality with features not commonly found in other brands.
- If your winch in mounted on your bulbar and sits there through rain and shine between holidays, how can you be sure that it will perform when called upon? You could pull it apart, clean and lubricate it before your 4WD trip, OR install a water-resistant winch. Our winches are highly water-resistant.
- The winches below have an automatic double-cone brake in the end of the gearbox. This is ideal for using synthetic rope as there is no heat buildup in the drum. Many conventional winches have brakes in the drum, making use of synthetic ropes undesirable.
- Easy free spooling. No need to put your foot against the bulbar to pull the cable out.
- Heavy duty series wound motor for superior torque output and faster winching speed.
- Compare the low amp draw with other similarly rated winches to see the efficiency, this results in less energy wasted in heat and reduced rain on your batteries.
Back to top